Veterans fund raiser in MI.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I was recently approached by the Chairman of the UAW Region 1A veterans council ( He knows I have a bike habit) about possibly setting up a bicycle show/display at thier veterans fund raiser that will be held on Saturday July 18th 2009 in Taylor Michigan which is in S.W Mi. I told him I would put it out there and see if we could get any interest. I thought maybe a couple bikes from a few different segments like original, classics, fantasy, ratrods, maybe some military themed bikes ya know. Maybe we can keep it all American made stuff. Here is the letter he sent me the other day. Tom, Yes, let's see how many bikes you can get to show up at our Veterans fund raiser July 18th.
For now, we'll just call it a show of the bikes, we'll at least come up with some sort of recognition for supporting the first annual fund raiser from us.
We will have a military breakfast (S.O.S.) served in the AM.
We will also be having some sort of card game, Texas Hold'em, or Eucher tournament going on inside.
Also, we are looking into some sort of blow up type of jumping thing for children.
Like I told you, this is still unfolding, so, who knows what we'll end up with. Tony

So as you can see this is still in its preparation stage and Im trying to come up with a number so we can see how many folks we have that would be willing to commit. I guess I will organize this so if you can respond with a PM it might make it easier for me to contact you back. It looks like this could be a real fun day and a good chance to show off your bikes and support a great cause, American Veterans.

Latest posts

Back