Villy's Custom's on Shark Tank

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone catch Fleetwood and Deville on Shark Tank tonight? Fleetwood did a great job of selling the idea and got two sharks to invest $500,000 for 42% interest in Villys. He posted on FB that he was getting 6300 hits on the website and the server can't keep up.
I hope this pays off for him. His bikes are totally NOT Rat Rod, but if it brings in more people to the cruising hobby...HECK YEAH!! My wife asked me tonight if I thought cruisers where "20 minutes ago" and I said "no, they'll always be around". Cruisers are about relaxation, a little bit of exercise and a lot of fun. You don't have to wear lycra, you don't need a $2000 dollar bike with special shoes, and you can leave the attitude at home.

Just a note about attitude...Me and some of the guys from our club went riding along the Platte River trail a couple of weekends ago. We had our colors (jean jacket vests with our club patch, buttons, etc...) on and were cruising along. We passed by quite a few roadies and nodded/said "hey". The girls would all smile, but all the guys just kinda glared at us like we didn't belong on the trail. Whatever...

Anyway, hats off to Fleetwood and Villy's customs. I look forward to seeing how the investment pays off and further puts cruisers out there.

http://www.villycustoms.com

jeff

Dangit, I completely missed that! I've met Fleetwood before and been to his store several times and he's a good guy. He sells quality stuff for sure. Hats of to him for getting some spending money! :wink:

Back