Vintage Bicycle Ride in Florida PICTURES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Rat Riders Vintage Bicycle Club will be having their first get together in Florida on August 10. Everyone is welcome. Come out & show off what you ride!!!!!

Re: Vintage Bicycle Ride in Florida

panelman said:
Its on the Calendar, will be bringing the build off bike with me on this one!
Awesome!!!!! I will be bringing mine too. Member "Kreep" & I are talking about having a swap meet within the next year also.

Awesome. I'll have to get some flyers from you soon to put up around town in all the bars and shops. Now I gota' pick one to ride...
-Kreep-

The goal for this event is to meet other people in the area who are interested in old bikes & to get new people interested in the hobby. We'll also be organizing a show & swap if we have enough interest. Everyone is welcome!!! Bring your old bike & show it off in the nice shaded park in the middle of the small town of Dunedin. Lots of small shops, restaurants & bars to check out also. We'll take a short ride on the flat paved bike trail

Next month already the Rat Riders first ride in Florida. Hope to get more people involved into old bikes. Bring your wives, lots of little shops & restaurants & it's right by the water!!

I'm in fo' sho' -I still need to get with you on some flyers!
-Kreep-

Hopefully all this rain we have been having will be over. Have it on my calendar if no jobs come up.

It's Florida, It's most likely gona" rain and be hot and muggy. Dunedin is close to the water, sea breeze usually keeps the storms moving fast. Glad to see ya around Steve. Looks like a nice little ride,then maybe sunset at the marina and bar hoping around town(lots of em') & great places to eat. Keep in mind this is the first attempt to get something organized here,the name of the game is to have fun! There is a fairly new Holiday Inn Express right in the middle of town for anyone who might need a nice air conditioned room to spend the night(they have a pool as well).

http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/ho ... ntid=2977&

-Kreep-

Sounds like we are going to have a pretty good crowd for this!!! We will not have a swap meet set up or anything but if you have anything for sale bring it along with you because we all like buying old bikes & parts!!!

Just checked the work sked. As long as I'm back by Sunday at 11am I'm in!

Just had my tires balanced and exhaust restrictions removed from my F100 bike hauler, so I'm ready for a road trip. Now to decide which bike to ride. I'll also check the long range models and see how good the weather will be. I know it will be hot.

:x totally upset, will miss this event, going back to Libya on the 4th....figures :(

Back