Vintage Trucks, Bi-Planes, and a BIKE RIDE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Take a ride through scenic Great Miami Trail from Tipp City to the historic WACO bi-plane museum in Troy, Ohio. The bike trail leads right to the museum's parking lot! Let's get together and have fun!

This is the FIRST OF TWO rides I'll host to this wonderful place.

When? August 13, 2016 at 2:00 PM.

WHERE TO MEET? Tipp City Park, 35 Parkwood Drive, Tipp City, OH.

This first ride coincides with the annual IH Scout and classic truck show. The museum will be giving bi-plane rides also.

Link to the event info:

http://www.wacoairmuseum.org/boy-scouts--girl-scouts.html

567x305-WACOSign.jpg

scout-9.jpg

Last edited:
87249671.jpg

1Z-sUlySkEv2J-2paSMtzQ.jpg

Just a reminder! The ride time has been MOVED to 2:00!!

Cool. I've always like those Waco biplanes. My dads friend is the one building them. Also, my dad designed and made the wheel pants for them too. (Those tear drop covers over the tires) Wished I lived closer or I'd be there.

Cool. I've always like those Waco biplanes. My dads friend is the one building them. Also, my dad designed and made the wheel pants for them too. (Those tear drop covers over the tires) Wished I lived closer or I'd be there.
That's awesome! My dad is into these too. He's building a very authentic, vintage model aircraft version.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The weather is not being cooperative, I'm not sure if this will happen. Stay tuned for updates.

Wind is bad. Storms are pending. Ride cancelled. Sorry guys, maybe next month!

Back