Vista.....the Banana

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RailRider said:
SprocketRocket said:
I'm gonna hold on to it for now.I'm pretty much in love with it ...might paint it metal flake pink and put on a twisted springer fork :lol: JK
Here's some fun facts about this bike so far.
The guy that sold it to me didn't know much about it but knew the seat was worth some money. Its a near flawless original Stingray seat.
I can sell the seat for near what I paid for the bike ,so, he was right.
He was luckier than I in that he found this bike at a yard sale.
Yesterday while bringing it home a strap gave way on my bike rack and the bike came off at 60mph but was saved by a optional strap that I put on just in case this very thing happened. It feel off and dangled about 3 inches from the road. I almost had a heart attack.

Hard to find that model so it is a smart move to hang on to it. once you sell it you may not see another for a while. Last one I saw listed on ebay was around $1500 but was super nice! Here is another picture of one for you.

This is all great info. This will help me out tremendously. How tall do you think the stock sissy bar is? I'm gonna start sourcing parts. I have doubts on obtaining a seat but who knows? I'm gonna start making one regardless

Back