WAHOO, READY FOR SCHOOL!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. im ready 2 quit "BEEPING" school. They put me in all special ed "BEEPING" Classes. all the rules have changed. this year is going 2 beeping suck im ready 2 quit i swear 2 god i hate it! im writing the superintendant a letter the ERRR! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

IF I DID FINE IN REGULAR CLASSES WHY THE heck PUT ME IN SPECIAL ED?! I FEEL LIKE A FRICKEN RETARD :cry:

Maybe Dingo called your school and told them that your girl friends were doing your homework??? I dunno. I had my first day of school (or half day) today. I almost fell asleep in class. I was mostly day dreaming about Stingrays lol. :D Gotta pay attention when the lesson starts though!

Yeah im changing my whole schedule. Ppl wanna call me a retard, say i only get good grades cause i have special ed, We will see.

I didnt do it!

But i have a teacher that apparently falls asleep mid-sentence
and shes a terrible teacher

Who knew?

But that is B.S rick.
im the one that should be in sped classes

I hate my 1st hour, US History. Teacher is Cool and everything, but I'm the smartest kid in there. The rest are all uneducated, chewing gum type of people. Those girls in there that whine whine whine... have to be perfect ,"Oh no I broke a nail, it's the end of the world!" type. Not to mention the 8 or 10 skater trash kids, complete jerks. I'm moving to the East side of Michigan. :D

Rickster, Don't let it get you down. Before you fire off an angry letter to the superintendent, list reasons why you are better suited for the classes that you want. Maybe provide some grade examples or get some recommendations from some of you previous teachers. Build a solid case first and then present it in a letter. I had bad grades in high school, but it was mainly because I was busy chasing girls...(Hey, I think I might have found the root of your problem. ;) ). I was more focused in college and ended-up making the dean's list. High school troubles aren't the end of the world. Just roll with it the best you can and remember that there are bigger and better things waiting for you ahead.

schwinnmesa said:
I hate my 1st hour, US History. Teacher is Cool and everything, but I'm the smartest kid in there. The rest are all uneducated, chewing gum type of people. Those girls in there that whine whine whine... have to be perfect ,"Oh no I broke a nail, it's the end of the world!" type. Not to mention the 8 or 10 skater trash kids, complete jerks. I'm moving to the East side of Michigan. :D
I have the same type of chicks in 80% of my classes
i used to be friends with them, then they all turned on me or something

the teachers pet type people...
the teachers favor the LOUD OBNOXIOUS girls or the kids who play sports

schwinnmesa said:
Not to mention the 8 or 10 skater trash kids, complete jerks. I'm moving to the East side of Michigan. :D

I hate woodpushers.. Well kinda :\ Most i know are druggies ... Im not. COME ON MAN MOVE To MadHeights haha you can be an Eagle like me.

TheFlyingDingo said:
schwinnmesa said:

True that brother, Except for my shop teacher. He has major respect for me, 1 reason, My freshman year i was like 1 of 5 kids out of 28 that could use basic hand tools, not only that he likes my bikes. :mrgreen:

KansasJack said:
Rickster, Don't let it get you down. Before you fire off an angry letter to the superintendent, list reasons why you are better suited for the classes that you want. Maybe provide some grade examples or get some recommendations from some of you previous teachers. Build a solid case first and then present it in a letter. I had bad grades in high school, but it was mainly because I was busy chasing girls...(Hey, I think I might have found the root of your problem. ;) ). I was more focused in college and ended-up making the dean's list. High school troubles aren't the end of the world. Just roll with it the best you can and remember that there are bigger and better things waiting for you ahead.

Thanks KJ,Only thing is, i dont have trouble doing regular non sped work. I held a 4.0 all last year man.. idk im figuring it out tomorrow.

Are you in a "special ed" class or a talented and gifted class? Big difference. They tried to put me in the TAG class in junior high and I said no thanks! Those kids got teased just as much if not more than the special ed kids. My grades were horrible but I was really good at couple of subjects (art and history).

I have awesome grades in and out of sped. . I dont mind having a tutorial (which is like study hall but sped) i just dont want all sped classes.

ricksterr1221 said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
schwinnmesa said:

True that brother, Except for my shop teacher. He has major respect for me, 1 reason, My freshman year i was like 1 of 5 kids out of 28 that could use basic hand tools, not only that he likes my bikes. :mrgreen:
well my shop teacher is the same way...lol
he used to be a boxer
and apparently got blamed for murdering someone

Well school is going good so far for me. My lowest grade is an 88% but that doesn't get me worried, I'll bump it up to an A- next week. The rest of my grades are in the A-, A range. How's school going for you guys?

Back