Waiting for a Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Its tough for me to wait until tomorrow to get my new/old Kabuki Bermbuster :shock: Anyone else have this problem :lol:

Always! I don't have much $ to spend on bikes these days, but when I can get one, it's always a long wait! Of course, it's not the seller's fault, it just feels like twice as long as it actually takes! -Adam

Same thing while waiting for my Typhoon to show. It's worse when you can track it online when it's shipped. I followed it for 3 days through the whole route across country, then it was here in town all day. I had all the stuff laid out to work on it and it was after 5pm when the UPS truck finally showed up.

Wildcat said:
Same thing while waiting for my Typhoon to show. It's worse when you can track it online when it's shipped. I followed it for 3 days through the whole route across country, then it was here in town all day. I had all the stuff laid out to work on it and it was after 5pm when the UPS truck finally showed up.
Yeah, that does sound a little intense.

and i love it when a bike shows up that the woman in your house DOESNT know about when your not around to sneak it in the back when the UPS guy rolls up. :roll:

stretch said:
and i love it when a bike shows up that the woman in your house DOESNT know about when your not around to sneak it in the back when the UPS guy rolls up. :roll:

LOL, this is about to happen to me on Tuesday when FedEx arrives at my door :)

stretch said:

just keep a bunch of bike boxes on the porch and shuffle them around every few days, after youve accumulated enough packages they will all start to look the same, unless they put that pesky post-it delivery note on your door :lol:

Back