weird stuff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if your in kansas city you have GOT to check out weird stuff antiques on 9th and Tracy downtown. ive been stoppin in at this place for years. they moved last year and i just got over to the new location this week and they have way more bikes than ive seen before. alot of girls tank bikes, whizzer, chopper, spaceliners, the triump i posted about here, some cool old mens "klunker" like the one i bought today (i posted pics of it in the fresh finds thread) this place has got so much wierd stuff, antiques, and collectibles. im only interested in bikes so i dont much about the rest but the owner terry is way cool and he's really reasonable on pricing the bikes. his site is http://www.weirdstuffantiques.com but there is only a few bikes on there, he's got about 20 old rides over there.
fast eddie outty

cool.. ive gotta buddy that may be interested in the pinball machine, those bikes are goin for reasonable prices to it seems.

Back