well I just got 20 old bikes for $100 cash...take a look

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brian here.so I am going today to pickup my 20 new bikes,,got them all for $100 cash..so what ya think??????????????????????
bikes1.jpg

lotofbicycles001.jpg

lotofbicycles002.jpg

lotofbicycles005.jpg

oldbike.jpg

bikelot.jpg

Nice score. lots of good parts or make them rideable and sell them on CL for a little profit.

well i have started a little shop,,,I sell old bike for $50 to $100 fixed and able to ride them home,,,not a bad idea i think.
it started with a few friends who wanted bikes and now the word is out so i get calls every day,,,im going to open a little shop in my town....

What is the bike behind the Purple 3spd. Camelback frame with gears, black with blue stickers

cman said:
What is the bike behind the Purple 3spd. Camelback frame with gears, black with blue stickers

the way the stickers are on that bike is really similar to the ones on my free sprite

Ya i found that one as well....I think i have a better pic of that bike i will look for it..it is a old tanker it is a nice find..
ok so if you save the pic and zoom in you can see it better......it looks like a nice find,lol and its a boy bike...
I went out and got a little sandblaster Im going to go to town....lol....what do you think of that tanker?any idea?
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320 ... les004.jpg

It's still a little difficult to figure out the make of that tank bike from the picture, but if I were to make an educated guess, I'd say it's from the late 50's to early 60's. And the shape of that tank looks familiar, I want to say I've seen it on a Columbia or something like that before. But I can't be sure. Either way, you are going to have fun with that pile.

Resist the urge to dive in and start swimming, unless you've had your tetanus shot. :)

Latest posts

Back