Well if Kev can do it than.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to You, Happy birthday DEEAR Murray, Happy birthday Toooooo YouUuUuA! Ha. And many more lol.

Happy Birthday man. 36 is the new 20. I'm 37. I said to my mom "Do you realize in 3 years I'll be 40?" she replied "In three years I'll have a kid that's 40..how do you think I feel?"

Aaron

Happy Birthday! you're still just a yungin' compared to me.

good lord i am only 28 and i feel old already. some have told me i have an "old soul" i guess they are right if i had a choice between ridding a super light carbon whatever road bike, and a 1952 schwinn black phantom i really dont think you have to figure out which i would rather have. oh yea and the newest car i have ever owned was my 72 vw squareback and that felt "too new" to me. before then i had never owned a car with a locking steering column lol. HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BRFFFF DAY from nor cal!!!

cool then lets have a belated birthday party for him and you ricky can be the pinata :shock: just kidding ol buddy

Happy Birthday Firewalker!

Speaking of birthdays...
Mine was last Thursday and just happen to fall on Pub Pedal night. A friend of mine who doesn't ride got him an old bike rolling and surprised me by showing up to ride with us that night just for my birthday.

Thought that was pretty cool.

Oh and did I mention the fire? Might be of interest to you Firewalker. More here http://locojoe.com/coasters/archives/27 ... -Town.html

dan_pub_pedal.jpg

Mines in a few months, im gonna be 17. Weird 17 and a sophmore in highschool (could be done with it already!!) lol Started late oh well.

xddorox
well Happy Bday to you aswell!!!!! :lol: :D

aka_locojoe

wow a fire cool did it get big or was it just a dumpster? must have been fun to watch!

As for what did I get.....well I have a wonderful wife who loves me! a great home to live in and two healthy kids who love to ride! What more could a guy ask for ....well maybe a few more old bikes!!!!! :shock:

I also went out for a good ride with some great friends tonight! My kids made me some real cool gifts.... and had Maui Ribs for dinner!

thanks all for the great day! good to be here!

Firewalker said:
aka_locojoe

wow a fire cool did it get big or was it just a dumpster? must have been fun to watch!

!

We never seen the flames but there was glass (windows) falling from the building on one side. I heard later that one floor was a total loss and smoke damage to 6 others.

Back