Western Flyer Dating

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this might be some where in these 90 pages , but I ask any ways. Is there a list of serial numbers for western Flyers? I have a LO72498 Does anyone know the year? We need a thread just for Serial Numbers.

Thanks, Dos

Thanks Cman, but I don't think it's a Murray. What I have is a 20" Miss Buzz Bike, I think it's a 1969 or early 70's. Murrays list puts L back in the 1955 range.

Man you are putting together same nice reference links, thanks for your hard work.
I'll keep looking.

I found this old tandem bicycle with a serial number of 4hu21890. It looks like an old Schwinn the head-badge is there but its an odd shape and you can't make out what it says. the sprockets look to be Schwinn and they are for a tandem

smuve1985 said:
I found this old tandem bicycle with a serial number of 4hu21890. It looks like an old Schwinn the head-badge is there but its an odd shape and you can't make out what it says. the sprockets look to be Schwinn and they are for a tandem

A picture is worth a thousand words. ;)

Back