Western Flyer Galaxy Jr

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this Galaxy Jr for $30 for a project for my son and would like to find atleast some info. I have only found one other pic on the web and the bike has no ID marks or tags. The "Western Flyer" sticker on the front is the diamond shaped if that helps at all. I would say it is in fair condition with some dents in the tank and the fenders are beat up but the paint and decals look original. We plan on possible going with springer forks, custom paint, and custom graphics/pin-stripping possibly.
63581_584085678281691_1400960351_n.jpg
539191_584085674948358_2011633284_n.jpg

Also the tank is possible in this up position for boys or can be dropped in the rear for girls. Never personally seen anything like that

I believe that's an AMF bike. And yikes, that truck! Obviously you either live up in rust country, or next to the ocean!!! :mrgreen: -Adam

Ah convertible makes since, and wasn't worried if it was really collectable just weird I can't find any other pics of this style bike (except one), but it's getting customized anyhow so collectable is going out the window....lol And yeah rust country for sure NE corner of IN so bad and no cash in the truck only maybe $300 worht of stuff in trading for it so she runs like a beast and is uglier than one too....lol I actually ended up by luck getting my boy a fully done lowrider bike and thought about just restoring this but I think it will make an awesome custom bike and I got it for him to mainly do alot of the building himself to learn how hard work really pays off, so gonna stick to the plan as converting over from 50s tech to modern tech to accommodate some of the parts will teach him alot (as well as myself....lol)

Back