Western Flyer makes jen happy :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya ya ya said i couldnt get another bicycle .. but i did couldnt help myself i met up with Shadyneal off theboard and i got a western flyer i needed another ladies cruiser b/c the monark isnt done yet and the schwinns hub is getting a little funny on me so this is my new beater for awhile . i just gave it a washing and here she is .. no idea on the year on it yet

still dirty
601561477_vuB4p-L.jpg

cleaner lol i swaped seats for now did alot of riding and the white one wasnt comfy
622777893_29tYd-L.jpg

622782873_NMYdk-L.jpg

622782759_ZxMfj-L.jpg

i did actaully get the grips alot cleaner i love them!

so thats my new beater i didnt attempt to clean the rims up yet i've been busy doing other things .. the tires have lot of rot in them where you can see the inner tube but there working hahaha

if anyone has info on where to find info on western flyers id appericate it :)

622782762_WgTEY-L.jpg

I like how the top bars extend all the way back. If the chainguard wasn't there, it would really stand out.

Cool bike Jen!! I'm guessin' that it's a 26"...? I've got a 24" Sonic Flite that I think you'd like:
IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

I'm sure we could work out delivery details... :mrgreen:

I have a Higgins version of this Murray frame in my rafters. Usually, the male versions of bikes get the most attention, but the lines of the female version of this bike really stand out. The sweeping design of the bottom tubes is just smooth! Looks like you have a nice example there. Enjoy the ride!!

bikeriderx said:
Cool bike Jen!! I'm guessin' that it's a 26"...? I've got a 24" Sonic Flite that I think you'd like:
IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

I'm sure we could work out delivery details... :mrgreen:

hahahaha your funny! that is a neat ... bike love the little details and yup the one i have is a 26 "

HotRodJen said:
hahahaha your funny! that is a neat butt bike love the little details and yup the one i have is a 26 "
A "butt bike", huh? :lol: I don't know if I should be offened or complimented?! :oops:

Hey Jen, nice bike. It really does have neat shape with the twin tubes sweeping all the way back. but I have to ask if you have any shots of that coppery color car with the pin striping. I have been thinking about using a flat copper of some kind on a project I am working on. Thanks

HotRodJen said:
dragsterIII said:
Oooooh I really like it :D are you thinking of a monarch fork?

actually never thought of switching forks on it .. wouldnt a monark fork block the tank lights? i need my lights hahaha to much night riding
yeah it would, bummer :?

o well I guess you just cant ride in the dark :p

Back