What are these worth? Surly 24" Large Marge 65mm

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys,

I had posted a list of things to trade on Craigslist to trade for bike parts to use on my build. I got a response about some Surly wheels and I wanted to see what you guys say they are worth. Here is the info he gave me on the wheels:

" set of 24" large marge 65mm rims
these are the ones from the 11th anniversary surly 1x1
red surly hubs front and back with black spokes
single speed rear hub
these are pristine, never ridden, takeoffs from a bike
had my own cruiser plans for them and then had other things to accomplish
they do make 4" slicks and chopper tires for these so they are still viable"

Let me know your thoughts! Thanks guys
image_zps403e2853.jpg

image_zps403e2853.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Im posting this from my iPad so I don't know if the attachment will work, if not, here is the direct link:

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah64/hmk11151/Mobile Uploads/image_zps403e2853.jpg

I would say the rimsthemselves are worth $50 per. Check out my last post on Felts in Show Me Your Section. I used the rims on my last felt. Those red huns were cheap on the special 1x1 they were on

I would say the rimsthemselves are worth $50 per. Check out my last post on Felts in Show Me Your Section. I used the rims on my last felt. Those red huns were cheap on the special 1x1 they were on

So he replied to me telling me how much he was asking... $325! I politely declined!

Back