WHAT IS THIS WEIRD FENDER???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SO HAS ANYONE SEEN ONE OF THESE BEFORE??? IT LOOKS REALY COOL, BUT I CANT TELL WHAT ITS OFF OF OR ANYTHING.... ITS REAL SKINNY, AND NOT THAT BIG.... THE OTHER SIDE APEARD TO BE A DUCK TAIL TYPE, BUT NOT SURE CAUSE IT WAS ALL BEAT UP... MAY HAVE JUST BEEN BENT.

l_c9d78857f2f50f8fe40f218b9ad5a81d.jpg

oh man, thats awesome!!!! thanks so much for the help... so what is a lightweight??? do you think you could show me a pic of the whole bike so i can get a beter idea of what your talking about????

going thru my stack of stuff, i found a pair of these but they were chrome (well sorta...they are rusted now). they are really cool and i am in the plans of making a bike around them. i am thinking of a middle weight or even a "bantam" weight bike with them

jimbo said:
going thru my stack of stuff, i found a pair of these but they were chrome (well sorta...they are rusted now). they are really cool and i am in the plans of making a bike around them. i am thinking of a middle weight or even a "bantam" weight bike with them

whats a bantam weight bike????????

GIMPYBMXER said:
jimbo said:

whats a bantam weight bike????????

well it is not a light weight and not a middle weight, a bantam weight? there is no "real" name for what i see in my head. i think that i will call her that, or a light heavy weight? it is just using the weight classes of boxing or wrestling, thats it.

Back