What is this?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ratina said:
Man I see so many bikes I want, a trike, the green girls Hiawatha, wait who am I kidding, I want them all! Hmm roadtrip to michigan?? :D
...stop and pick me up!! :mrgreen:

Markm said:
ratina said:
Man I see so many bikes I want, a trike, the green girls Hiawatha, wait who am I kidding, I want them all! Hmm roadtrip to michigan?? :D
...stop and pick me up!! :mrgreen:

Then I cant put any bikes in the front seat! 8) just kiddin

I plan on taking a load of bikes to the swapmeet/show in Ann Arbor April 26th, Not sure what will be left or what I might find to take, I will have a space with the Freakbikes.
nonickchain.jpg

Last year I was by myself, but I had plenty of friends stop by, Nogoodnick, Wheelinwilly, Chainsaw (recovering from bypass), and giggles. This is a great meet just to look at the fantastic bikes in the show.

WHOA! Look at the head tube on that yellow Varsity in the last pic-it's HUUUUGE! I've seen some tall frame Schwinns before, but that "be trippin'" :shock: ~Adam

Rat Rod said:
Here's my dream looptail...

kos_right_lg.jpg

Hello,
My first post here. Was just checking the site out and saw my KOS Kruiser picture in this thread.

Just couldn't resist joining the forum after seeing one of my bikes on display.

Getting ready to build my first Ratrod as soon as the weather permits.

Rustinkerer said:
WHOA! Look at the head tube on that yellow Varsity in the last pic-it's HUUUUGE! I've seen some tall frame Schwinns before, but that "be trippin'" :shock: ~Adam
I sold that varsity last year it had the original schwinn bag on the seat I got $25 for that bike it was a very big frame.

hzqw2l said:
Hello,
My first post here. Was just checking the site out and saw my KOS Kruiser picture in this thread.

Just couldn't resist joining the forum after seeing one of my bikes on display.

Getting ready to build my first Ratrod as soon as the weather permits.

That's pretty wild that you would even find that post buried in this thread.

Let me know if you get tired of that bike of yours. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
That's pretty wild that you would even find that post buried in this thread.

Let me know if you get tired of that bike of yours. :wink:

Funny...
I was doing a search on CWC bikes since I had the good fortune to find a mostly complete 1938 straight bar and ended up in this thread. It's going to end up being the base for my first "ratrod".

I also plan on building up a 24" Schwinn Spitfire frame as a klunker as soon as the weather gets better. Will post some pictures when I get the chance.

Unchained said:
rms37 said:
The brown and cream bike behind the blue Colson is a late 40's Cleveland Welding built bike.

Oops, that is right! It looked very much like another Colson back there. :oops: Colsons are great bikes, I want to find an original flying ace someday...

Here is mine. Found it this winter at an Antique store....

Firestone_1.jpg

Firestone_5.jpg

Firestone_4.jpg

If I haven't told you already, I am SO JEALOUS Of that bike... I had a flying ace like that, wish I never sold it...

Back