what to do???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i got these lights a few months ago, (i think they were boat lights thats what the discription said on e-bay anyhow), and i just been thinking of what they should go on... now im thinking insted of what they should go on, what should go around them???

the first pic is of them in OG state, with plastic lenses, one is all red and the other green and red. the rest of the pix are of them with glass bee-hive lenses on and my stream light LED in'em to see them shine bright! BTW the red one is on in the first pic.

DSCF2898.jpg

DSCF2899.jpg

DSCF2900.jpg

i have a fender with a skrit guard, flames, seat, upside down handle bars, chain gaurd, skulls, red rims and WW tires, spikes, a few frames to pick from and primer i'll be posting pic of but i dont know what to do with this build since reading the "over done trends!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

i do however know i want to build my next bike around these lights, let me know what you think!

chopper bike they arnt so prevelent on this site.just get a normal frame and super long fork :mrgreen: then i think youll find somewhere to put those awsome lights on your bike

masterpoop63 said:
chopper bike they arnt so prevelent on this site.just get a normal frame and super long fork :mrgreen: then i think youll find somewhere to put those awsome lights on your bike

do u mean something like this

DSCF2812.jpg

DSCF2811.jpg

i was thinking of going with some big'ol headlights for it, but u might be on to something, ima try it!

edbuildsRATSinthe509 said:
but i dont know what to do with this build since reading the "over done trends!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Build it how YOU want, thats the name of the game. And when its all done, and YOU like it.... that's all that matters!! 8)

Ratfink1962 said:
edbuildsRATSinthe509 said:
but i dont know what to do with this build since reading the "over done trends!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Build it how YOU want, thats the name of the game. And when its all done, and YOU like it.... that's all that matters!! 8)
hear hear my friend! you should post that on the other thread too!
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
those are boat lights. I used one on a rat once:

3079313189_4fb2a16a48_o.jpg
thats cool i htink ima grind the tabs off and take the clamp off just not to sure on the new mount! lol

Latest posts

Back