What toys did you have as a kid ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone remember the useless Electric Football games?

electricfootball2_6.jpg

I had this gun as well as Mattel's M-16 Marauder. Imagine a kid walking around the 'hood with this today!

I remember that gun! It had the super tall sights and the grenade launchers too.

How bout the water rocket?
$T2eC16V,!yME9s5qGsMCBR5IUdqBI!~~60_35.JPG

I had an Agent Zero M Radio Rifle as a hand me down toy from a cousin.

BoxAgentZeroMRadioRifle.jpg

I had this gun as well as Mattel's M-16 Marauder. Imagine a kid walking around the 'hood with this today!

Spin, I remember the M-16 too. They did have a great sound.
ad_maurader.gif

Clackers!

whammo air blaster looks cool

Got my cousin an airzooka last year for Christmas ... we were entertained for hours until she took it home lol

airzooka_1.jpg

M16 / Johnny Seven looks tough Spin !!! I do remember those water rockets too.

Couple more things I remember

madpopperspic.jpg

06.jpg

HurricaneDefensemodeside.jpg
I never had madballs figures, but I had the foam heads that were about baseball sized you could toss around. That bottom car/figure looks like from the M.A.S.K. collection?

Loved Transformers Rockit !!!

Soundwave with the transforming cassettes was my favorite ... never had Optimus though I did have Megatron. I remember the gun wasn't as cool in real life as it was on the show. Like a modern style pistol with curly western pattern decals on it.

Had tons of He-man too, favorite was Stinkor, he smelled like a skunk lol Lockjaw, Webster and Leech were awesome too. And Snake Mountain was wayyy cooler than Castle Grayskull was.

stinkor01_full.jpg

My great grandpa had table hockey at his house IIFIFM, loved playing that thing !!!
Snake mountain was cooler because you could talk into it and it transformed/amplified your voice. But grayskull had more cool gates and dungeon accessories. But by the time I got either they were used and missing parts.

One of my favorite guns was my Johnny Eagle Magumba elephant rifle and pistol. The elephant tusk gun rack hung over my bed for years.
038.jpg

magumba.jpg

Here is the old commercial for the One Man Army

My favorite by far was my rusty old pedal car. I remember re-painting it black with flames and driving the heck out of it flirting with the girl down the street in her power wheels Barbie Lamborghini. Also had numerous hot wheels, die casts, and bicycles I'd drag home and trade off... Never outgrew that one, then I got into collecting rc cars both gas and electric and racing had several thousand invested in that, then it was knives, then guns, still collect those, now I buy out other people's entire collections so I have a collection of collections.

Last edited:
Back