WHERE DID IT GO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a link to a site that you could put in your rim, hub and spoke count and layout your spoke pattern. I had to redo the laptop and lost the link, it let you place your spokes individually and worked really well. Anyone know what I'm talkin about ?

kewl program, but this was different, you actually connected the spokes between the rim and hub to check lacing patterns, this program will help me figure my lengths though, thanx for the link.

WOW, Socal Jack Thanks! The last burden in the bike building process that I haven't mastered and not i can!@ Yeeehaw! I can now build and order my own. Now i just need a one step spoke threader and cutter. Ever seen one. It takes one twist of the handle and it cuts the spoke to length and puts on the necessary threads with one 360 degree rotation of the handle. My LBC has one but tells me it was an $1800 investment.

Thanks, Joe

No problem, found the spoke calculator and downloaded when I was trying to order some spares, worked good then looked at the rest of the site. Someday I'll try lacing something to something else but haven't used the full potential of those 2 tools yet.

I've heard of the contraption you're talking about from a buddy that worked at teh Electra HQ up in Vista, never seen one in action though.

Back