Who all came down to Carlsbad?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK so I'm not sure where to post this but who all came down to Carlsbad for the ride with the Chopaderos this past weekend? I met so many great people on this ride and I'm terrible with names so if you came down, tell me who you are and if we met or not. Thanks Travis or "Tex"

hey Travis, me and my wife made the 2 hour drive down south and met you and the other members of Chopaderos, and had a great time!.The BBQ, the ride, the first " Stop" and the final destination. It was a great time..HHHmmm, lets see....BBQ + crazy bros and sisters + custom chopper and rat bikes + cruising +connecting with outside the box bike people = ONE GREAT TIME !, we are both glad we went :!: 8)
hope youre move to Texas works out
Later Carl

I made it, talked to Carl at the Flying Elephant, talked to Junior(Bulletproof) at the house and at the last stop. Met a bunch of folks there, good times. I think you were hustling your bike into a pickup right after I got back to the house.

Steve

any pics?

Looks like a really great ride you guys had. I made the trek from Carlsbad down to Leucadia and back along CA 1 years ago. One of the pics looks like you were near the power plant. Was that near North Carlsbad Beach? Thanks!!!

cashman,

Yes we were very close, there's a set of jetties at Tamarack( or as we call it "the Rack") then about 1/4 mil;e down are the so-called warm water jetties where the hot water from the power plant mainly comes out mixed with the lagoon eater. Next up is North Ponto, camprgound, then South Ponto at the next set of jetties all in Carlsbad, then it's up the hill to Leucadia or as I hear they called it during the drugged out 70's, Quaaludia.

Right on man, Right on!!! I spent a few weeks there back in the 1980's selling commercial lawnmowers in the So Cal area. I drove through there this past June and looked like it hadn't changed too much. Thanks!!!

Yeah I was definitely there and it was really good to see all you guys come out.... You be sure to hit me up here or on chopaderos.com and I'll be sure to bring a few Deros to any event you guys may do.... There are tons of pics availible to see and save on the website ... go to "Foto Mayhem" check out The end of Summer Bummer... Thanks again for all who came ans ee you all soon!!!

Back