WHY???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i don't like the new forum. when i want to get back to something else i have to click several times. whats up with that. not likeing it at all. i want the old way back. not happy with this at all.

Outlaw

i am using everything i can think of and it still takes forever. this is stupid, i am out of here.

Outlaw

Works good for me. I wish we had a view all tab when looking at posts with multiple pages.

Dont you just click the ''go to bike talk'' and it kicks you straight back into it? I havent had any troubles unless your talkin about somethin else.

The old forum had a "DONATE" button..............How many of you have clicked on that one?

If I am on , say, Fresh Finds, and scroll 1/2 way down the page and then click on a post, when I click the back button it brings me to the top of the page instead of where I left off like it used to. Is anyone else having that problem is it my computer

KOTA said:
The old forum had a "DONATE" button..............How many of you have clicked on that one?
DO I sense a note of sarcasm 8)
I think Steve is in the process of working out the bugs, and has been working his tail off to improve things. Oh and did I mention he doesn't get paid.

A wise man once said patience is a virtue

Wow...the loyalty dies quick around here...ha ha!

Outlaw...if you've got an issue...PM me and I'll see if I can get it fixed. I do hope you're kidding when you say you won't come back here because your back button function doesn't work the same.

We are still trying to work out the bugs. The forum software did not change....all that changed was added the new header image and the Ebay ad. Adding the new header image may have been the reason for the weird back button issue.

Thanks to those who have been patient as we work things out. :D

Also, for those having the back button issue, please make a post listing the browser you are using and the version of that browser.

To find the version of browser you have, click on the "Help" link at the top and select "About Internet Explorer" or "About Mozilla Firefox."

Thanks! :D

I think that this website has things that I like and others I don't. Who am I to say to ask that things be changed to my liking? If I had such an issue with it, I should be starting my own website.

I happen to welcome the new version of the site. Being a site I visit daily, the new color scheme and layout is appreciated and it works just fine for me.

What makes this site unique, in my opinion, is also what sometimes takes away from it. The fact that I can't say "That bike kicks A*S*S!" without having to put an asterisk in between the letters bothers the heck out of me. <--- (See what I mean :) )I don't really dig the censorship, but then again it's not my website.
That people can say what they think of what you are selling, sometimes ruining potential sales, also bothers me. "You want how much for what?!" :x (Not a feature you find on other sites)
On the other hand... there are times when others actually help you sell AND buy stuff. To be honest with you, I wouldn't have it any other way. I've had a lot of fun with my bikes ever since I joined the site. It's given me the ability to show off my bikes when everyone else may think they are junk and that itself it enough for me.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if Steve wants to change this site to run on DOS :shock: he can. :shock: And I think that KOTA is on to something... maybe we should cut the guy a check!

I've NEVER complained about something I've received for FREE. :p

How can a common interest website, which charges nothing, and doesn't damage my programs or load me down w/a barrage of "spam", dare to have the effrontery to ever be anything but 100% perfect 24/7 365 days!!! :p

KOTA said:
I've NEVER complained about something I've received for FREE. :p

That's the way it should be bro. :mrgreen: I love this site. There are over 3,000 members so of course nobody is going to have their likings their way. However, I believe it would be easy to conclude that we all agree with each other on at least one subject; RAT ROD BIKES ARE THE COOLEST!!! :D

Back