Wichita Auction Bike Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I decided to give all the local members who helped with Auction Bike a chance to see the finished bike and give it a test ride so we can have some opinions other than mine on how it turned out. If any one else would care to join us we are meeting at Exploration Place in Wichita Saturday 11/26 at 11am. We will snap some pics and then go for a ride along the river. Bring a bike and a coat and see what you will be bidding on. Auction begins December 1 at 12:01am CST and will run for 5 days and will end at 11:59pm CST. There will be a thread posted in the "Bike Talk" forum to host the Auction Action.

Hope to see you guys there.

Rain date? 8)

NWS says...

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of rain before 9am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 48. Windy, with a north northwest wind between 26 and 34 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph.

45!!! :shock:

LittleBlueTrike said:
If I don't see it, I won't believe it, Pictures please I want to see your faces stretched from the high wind velocity!

Well the ride was more just to say we did. Kind of a ceremonial ride. I took some pics of the bike. Leaving it up to Cameron to post them what/when he wants. I might have some video evidence soon.

It's a sweet bike btw.

I made it to Camerons house to check it out... This is one sweet bike... Good job!!! Powdercoat job is sweet Pick!!!

Back