Wild Bill-DONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wild Bill- sand, fill, repeat

I am working on a bike now with similar tank grafix - Could you tell me how you made those vinyl grafix or perhaps provide a link where I could learn how??? Bike looks awesome!!

sorry. It looked like gloss black on the frame and tank to me. I like it! How do ya get vinyl to stick to flat?
Ilke it!

tvc15 said:
... ( all the bikes I make are flat black :lol: ). What were you thinking, I'm always open to suggestions!

Are you related to Henry Ford?

Nice simple build.

bebopblu said:
I am working on a bike now with similar tank grafix - Could you tell me how you made those vinyl grafix or perhaps provide a link where I could learn how??? Bike looks awesome!!

I drew them in illustrator and based them on the original version... I just posted them to lucidfiles.com/decals

Super clean and sharp !!! What's the decal on the top tube ? Looks top notch btw !!!

COMPLETE!
I had found this old headlight at one point and was diggin the look. I pulled the filament out added a switch and two 3 Volt White LEDs. I built a mount from some aluminum stock I had laying about. Refurbished an old tail light, added a more comfortable seat... I have an old glass rear reflector that I'm adding but other than that I'M DONE!

Now its time to move to the RRBO8

That turned out great ! no extra stuff , just clean "brand new looking" bike ...but we know its vintage and came a long way 8)

Back