Worksman Build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
curbcast said:
Beautiful bike. Was the green framed one yours as well?
I do have a green framed bike, not a Worksman but a Schwinn. It's my luxary cruiser. Cruises at 30 - 33 mph. PK-80 slant head engine with custom intake and exhaust, and one of my custom Panther gas tanks. This bike handles really nice.
DSC04866.jpg

Wow! I didn't know I wanted to build a motorized bike until right now. The tanks are beautiful.. the whole bike is beautiful. That green Schwinn, too. Are those Worksman wheels on the Worksman bike?

It's good to see you went with the original style bars they used instead of just flipping some bar upside down. I'd slap a few more welds onto that repop Monark fork though. Just to be safe. Very cool bike though. I think a shift kit would be the cherry on top.

jiminyshiznit said:
Are those Worksman wheels on the Worksman bike?
The wheels are Worksman. These are the aluminum version, same shape as the steel ones but just a little lighter. They also have huge 11 gauge stainless spokes. I do plan to fully reinforce the forks and have read all the threads about problems with them. I do all my own welding and fab work so fixing them should not be a major problem. I will try to document the repair process so everyone will know what's involved.

Back