Worksman Industrial - First Build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Well this is my first (near) COMPLETE build. Started off with a Schwinn SS cruiser then half way through decided to pick up a Worksman. I'm lovin it so far. Still need to install a double kickstand, Newbaum's handlebar tape w/ a fresh glaze of Shellac, and a layback seat post. Kinda bummed that the end of this project is in sight.

Very cool, and so true. I just got the parts back from powder coating and starting putting a bike together last night. What was weird was that I saw the end in sight and I'm kind of bummed out. It was fun as heck finding the right pieces all over the interweb and such, and now that the end is near, well I'm not so fired up any more. I have a woksman frame and forks sitting in storage so I guess that will be next, but do I really need three bikes?

It turned out pretty cool. But art is NEVER finished!..you could go start a new build :shock: [ the hunt is on!] or start looking around for parts to change youre finished one up with :shock: like one day you'll look at youre bike and say; Monark springer! ..or... Clay colored tires to match the seat ...or.... you get the picture :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ldog33 said:
Very cool, and so true. I just got the parts back from powder coating and starting putting a bike together last night. What was weird was that I saw the end in sight and I'm kind of bummed out. It was fun as h*** finding the right pieces all over the interweb and such, and now that the end is near, well I'm not so fired up any more. I have a woksman frame and forks sitting in storage so I guess that will be next, but do I really need three bikes?

The more the merrier, right? When/if you get started on that worksman send some photos

outsider13 said:
It turned out pretty cool. But art is NEVER finished!..you could go start a new build :shock: [ the hunt is on!] or start looking around for parts to change youre finished one up with :shock: like one day you'll look at youre bike and say; Monark springer! ..or... Clay colored tires to match the seat ...or.... you get the picture :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks. So true. I see something or get an idea just about everyday. Can't wait to see what it'll look like in the next year

Great build, now go out and enjoy that monster.
Kenny

Back