worksman paperboy road bike conversion

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my worksman paperboy..not sure on what year. I pulled this bike out of a dumpster about ten years ago and I have been riding it since. when I originally found the bike it was only a bare frame since then its been painted multiple time and for most its life it was a cruiser but just recently I decided to put on my schwinn 27s and swap out the seat and handlebars etc..also painted it satin green a couple days ago turned out nice. lots more to come in the near future.
2qbvfxi.jpg

Sorry I will move it over to that thread. First time rrb user lol And yes its a great ride. Where do I get rrb stickers from? I need some for my frame.

Robertk said:
Looks cool - add it to the Street Skinny Tire Thread - think that's what it's called :wink:

The Skinny Tire thread is a gallery of pictures of finished skinny tire cruisers. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22295 You can post a pic of your bike there.

Your build thread does go here. Any update BTW? :wink:

Currently waiting on new grips and a chain. The original one works but Im going to swap the rear hub probably so might as well repace the chain it was rusty as heck anyways. I also want to change the handle bars and headset out possibly carbon forks and rims. If anyone is in pnw washington and wants to trade parts i got parts.

Back