YOUR FAVORITE BIKE...POST IT HERE!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought it would be fun to start a thread about your absolute favorite bike that you own. I know there's members here with 100+ bikes, but you can only choose one favorite to post here. Give a brief description explaining why it's your favorite and some photos.

My current favorite, Electra Rat Rod ss, this bike seems like it was built for me! I've taken this bike for 30+ mile rides with no complaints despite the weight.(40lbs.) This bike is a tank and I love it. Even gets compliments from the spandex crowd! This is the most comfortable bike I've ever ridden. Only 2 broken spokes and 4 flats since I've owned it. :lol:
whips001.jpg

bikeadventure020.jpg

whips003-1.jpg

Re: Your favorite bike! Post it here!

I've had quite a few bikes and currently own both older and newer, but my fave is most definitely my Electra Deluxe Relic.

J42g

J43H

after 16 years.. still my favorite bike to ride.. '94 Marin team issue XT with 40 spoke tandem rear. its indestructible!. :mrgreen:

IMG_20100919_125550.jpg

That's an easy one. It's my first custom and only the second bike I built piece by piece (first was a road bike so it wasn't really a custom).

IMG_8415.JPG

I've had this bike, in many different configurations, since 1976. This is how I like it, stripped down, although the chainguard will go back on when I find the right screw for it.

2z86hbl.jpg

Wildcat said:
I've had this bike, in many different configurations, since 1976. This is how I like it, stripped down, although the chainguard will go back on when I find the right screw for it.

2z86hbl.jpg
1976...one year before I was born. Nice ride man! I bet it has some serious sentimental value. :shock:

This is mine I got it a few years ago did the bearings and brakes new tires rode it all over Its frame is long and fits me well Western tire and Auto SilverShield I think pre war has adjusters on dropouts.
dscf1819.jpg

By xc204 at 2009-08-30

I've owned this bike since new in 1990, and I probably won't ever part with it. I'd like to have the frame restored soon. It's on it's 3rd groupo. I estimate it has about 20k miles on it.

657510071_1af95d5b26_b.jpg

my 'hood cruiser

Picture170.jpg

i got the original bike sometime in the later 90's. well before i learned to weld, and truthfully kinda bettween my more fanatical bike owning periods. a schwinn, it may have been a clunker type 'cause it had the bmx type forks on it, i don't really know. i got it in a pawn shop for tooling around when i lived downtown.

maybe 3-4 years back i started fooling with bikes more again and welded up a couple of stretches, then finally decided to pull this out and stretch it, too. since it had been my bike anyway, and i got the ground clearance way lower than i wanted i kept it for myself and kept finding bits for it. i finally painted it and it's my #1 bike now. built a few since and there are a few more coming down the pike, but for now it's my favorite.

Picture168.jpg

Picture167.jpg

Picture169.jpg

Threads like this pop up every once in a while. My choice keeps changing, because most of my builds were sold. So right NOW this is my favorite. Just a bunch-o-parts that were thrown together over the last year or so. Handles nice, rides smooth and ALMOST fits me! Before I build another, this one has gotta go also......Just not ready to give it up.

007-11.jpg

009-5.jpg

008-10.jpg

This would have to be my greatest find and most favorite bike.
003105.jpg
[/url]

I remember that one from the Klunker builds and liking it a lot - very nice!

My favorite cruiser....

0403001524.jpg

My favorite roadie.....

100_1459.jpg

My favorite off roader.....

2002Q6.sOutdoors.jpg

and my total all time favorite.........

Rail1.jpg

Back