Yunk on wheels (Barcelona Spain)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Barcelona. My name is Mamak and introduge me three months ago in the world of custom. In Spain there are very good customization and thanks to sites such as bicischopper.com and rat rod bike could build this bike.
In principle, this material made from recycled scrap iron and Barillas Roofing. My intention was to make a bike as cheap as possible (not exceed 100 euros) and it was a different project. Well I leave a picture of the result seems to haver them.

chassis

fork

pedals

saddle

handlebar

easel

hand brake

P.D. This project is not designed to please everyone but it sure has left no one indifferent. Greetings and thanks.Here is a video of how to realize the project.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0yiI_wsWd0

WOW! Great bike, I love the seat and bars on that. The kickstand, the frame, the way everything flows, no one part really stands out and overpowers the rest of the bike. Heck I love the whole bike. Nice work!

If a moped 1978 (Derbi cross) with road tires. It has been a gift from my uncle who is dedicated to restoring mopeds.

udallcustombikes said:
Awesome. Had this been in the build off I would have found a way to give it all 3 of my votes. Excellent work!
x2

Back