Z-BARED BOBBER STYLE..AND GANG

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Heres my latest style I've focused on: Bobber style, :shock:
IMG_1152c.jpg

IMG_1153c.jpg

IMG_1154c.jpg

and Da' Gang
IMG_1164c.jpg
8) 8)

yeah, those are good lookin' bikes.
next bike.....motorcycle dog bones...
000_0003-2.jpg

vanilla_gorilla said:
nice bars! whered u get them?
I got them at the once a month Motorcycle/bicycle swap here in southern California :mrgreen:

beatcad said:
yeah, those are good lookin' bikes.
next bike.....motorcycle dog bones...
000_0003-2.jpg
Interesting you should say that ,cause the spot I bought one pair of z bars they had dog bone risers, and as I was thinking "Those would be soo coool", some big old biker dude grabs them and says" how much I'll take 'em." Plus I think I've seen them on a chopper bike, but can't remember where. :?: :shock: :mrgreen: They look really cool on youre bike too.

nascar said:
Awesome collection. Can we see other pics of the Green bike on the left?
Here you go :shock: :mrgreen:
z-bared2.jpg

z-bared3.jpg

Z-BARED4.jpg

z-bared1.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Here you go :shock: :mrgreen:
z-bared2.jpg

z-bared3.jpg

Z-BARED4.jpg

z-bared1.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

One of my favorite builds in RRB! Very inspirational! One question though, doesn't that rear fender rattle when you ride it since it isn't mounted with braces, just that bolt to the frame? I tried it on one of my bikes and it rattled :)

Actually it does rattle, but only on hard bumps. It probably needs a brace , but I still haven't put one on it:cool2::emo:
Thanks for the comps !

Latest posts

Back