Zed Cruiser *FIRST* build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First build, rather, bolt-on, but still a build from an out of the box beach cruiser.

Airwalk Cardiff with some interesting lines in the frame.
cardiff.jpg

Waiting on some parts and some material for the tank fill but...

zmods4.jpg

zmods3.jpg

zmods2.jpg

comin' along alright. White brick tires make it pop, but the seat and grips are out of place now color scheme wise. Zedbra Parts coming in to fix that situation though.

Double headlight bracket also incoming, ape hangers in and awaiting new grips, new pedals on the way in too.

scoured the local shops, but they either aren't stocking items I'd like to buy or their markup/price point on items I can source online are quite inflated.

"..it's like, overhead and stuff man. brick and mortar man, THAT's why those zedbra print grips you are drooling on are $55.00.."

updates to follow.

TIG welder was just picked up and a 1/2 ton truck load of frames were donated. Looking to source 3" wheels and such, but that is another online shopping project on the list. I have 0 experience welding so this should be fun, after the first two or three skin grafts it's all downhill amirite?

Thanks for viewing..

. . . ...: : :::: n a m a s t e :::: : :... . . .

<~d0c~>

Back