Zledpelin 2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
couldnt get rid of this bike so i decided to chop it up not gonna get radical with it as much as i want to but i also need it to be practical.
ke6628.jpg

Once you get a seat post in there it should stiffen it up a bit if you brace it against the top and bottom tubes.

outskirtscustoms said:
Once you get a seat post in there it should stiffen it up a bit if you brace it against the top and bottom tubes.
i had these ideas in mind people so far are choosing blue. its gonna be a piece of 1/4x1" strap steel
673azn.jpg

all the welding is done i got burned twice and ...... up my comfortable jeans. im gonna add a 26" springer and cut the post sticking out at the bottom.
o09spi.jpg

209sejd.jpg

2uszpys.jpg

kickstands are for girls
jrqlwz.jpg

Nice work! What kinda sprocket are you using? Number of teeth? Thanks, and continued success!

onereargear said:
Nice work! What kinda sprocket are you using? Number of teeth? Thanks, and continued success!
36t in front but i might switch it to the mongoose one depending on how it rides once the chain is on

took it out for a short ride its comfy gonna extend the bars a full grip for better control also the bike is too low but once i get the 26" fork i should be ok.

done. bike drags like a mofo on tight turns but other than that its great i need a better seat though
10qlagl.jpg

Highridah said:
done. bike drags like a mofo on tight turns but other than that its great i need a better seat though
Tell us more about the car and graphics :wink:

10qlagl.jpg
Highridah said:
scored some ammo boxes for my burro :lol:
BTW this bike is Cool! and does even make it over speed bumps
ammo boxes will be killer

Back