Zoot Suit Purple Board Tracker, or Von Yinzers Express

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys here it is.. I started this project with a scrapyard found Kulana 7 speed, it has been a very slow process untill this winter.. (had to many other bikes and no dough to get this project rolling..) Pretty much I tore it down to the frame, removed all of the cable stays, and the brake stays, primed it, and got busy.. hope you like what I came up with. here you go, progression pics... can't wait to get out and ride it with the Kool Kats BC PGH! the drivetrain & fender came off a wally world huffy, Brooks saddle off of a raleigh 3 speed, Bars off of the same huffy, but were shortened, and the forks from Bicycle designer.com, the 24" wheels came from Kickstand here on RRB. pretty sure they are Nirve wheels, aside from a couple of quick test rides I have yet to really get out on it. and I still have to attach my chain guard that was a rusted up old spaceliner..

DSCN1593_zpsld8gwm7s.jpg

DSCN1592_zpsaa2hcqvu.jpg

DSCN1830_zpscjdff4jz.jpg

DSCN1847_zps5768d31b.jpg

project%20bike%204_zps3twaeqlg.jpg

project%20bike%203_zpshnqevj9b.jpg
DSCN1976_zpszed3igjb.jpg

DSCN1981_zps7aiydhxy.jpg

DSCN1985_zps3luotd8e.jpg

DSCN1984_zpsqkoasyke.jpg
DSCN1983_zpsbbllxddt.jpg

DSCN1986_zps67g9ckvy.jpg

DSCN1593_zpsld8gwm7s.jpg

Last edited:
Ok guys here it is.. I started this project with a scrapyard found Kulana 7 speed, it has been a very slow process untill this winter.. (had to many other bikes and no dough to get this project rolling..) Pretty much I tore it down to the frame, removed all of the cable stays, and the brake stays, primed it, and got busy.. hope you like what I came up with. here you go, progression pics... can't wait to get out and ride it with the Kool Kats BC PGH! the drivetrain & fender came off a wally world huffy, Brooks saddle off of a raleigh 3 speed, Bars off of the same huffy, but were shortened, and the forks from Bicycle designer.com, the 24" wheels came from Kickstand here on RRB. pretty sure they are Nirve wheels, aside from a couple of quick test rides I have yet to really get out on it. and I still have to attach my chain guard that was a rusted up old spaceliner..

DSCN1593_zpsld8gwm7s.jpg

DSCN1592_zpsaa2hcqvu.jpg

DSCN1830_zpscjdff4jz.jpg

DSCN1847_zps5768d31b.jpg

project%20bike%204_zps3twaeqlg.jpg

project%20bike%203_zpshnqevj9b.jpg
DSCN1976_zpszed3igjb.jpg

DSCN1981_zps7aiydhxy.jpg

DSCN1985_zps3luotd8e.jpg

DSCN1984_zpsqkoasyke.jpg
DSCN1983_zpsbbllxddt.jpg

DSCN1986_zps67g9ckvy.jpg

DSCN1593_zpsld8gwm7s.jpg
Dig the color, groovy man, what is it exactly? Paint, powder?

Great color choice, really pops out. BTW- love the BBQ bike stand (LOL)
Definitely Rat Rod Style!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I first laid down U Pol Etching primer, then MAtte Valspar purple, then many coats of U pol clear coat.. so some professional rattle can stuff from the local auto paint and body store. Thanks ! I didnt have a way to hang the frame and the old grill just seemed like a good idea at the time! LOL

Nice bike, I thought the spaceliner guard was a keeper!
Good Job!

Latest posts

Back