Recent content by David Baker

1. David Baker

BO15 CLASS 1 FINAL RANKINGS - Voting Results

Thanks to all who peaked, liked, offered ideas and cheered my build on! It’s been fun! I will be back.
  2. David Baker

CLASS 1 VOTE HERE!!!! - CLASS 1 FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

And And where was your build? Those who can do. Those who can’t, criticize! You could have been a little more creative with your words, since you didn’t come up with a bike build. But I figure a bike build from you would be as wack as your criticism here.
  3. David Baker

Distracting yourself instead of hawking these polls

Window repair and repaint. Total remodel. The build off was a small distraction from the work I’ve been doing on this house. Been away from my wife for many months. Finishing the bike build was a small but needed victory. Gotta have some fun. 1945 brick house.
  4. David Baker

High Plains Drifter Custom 1962 Murray Sabre Challenger

Thanks @OC_Rolling_Art . You’re feelin’ exactly what I was trying to convey! I appreciate the good words!
  5. David Baker

Thanks for following @kingfish254. Yours was great as well to watch. I had a lot of fun and I am proud of it. Photos are deceiving, though when next to a person the scale changes. I should have stated more that it was a 26” bike. This is my first build-off and my second bike built from parts...
  6. David Baker

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

High Plains Drifter- 1962 Murray Sabre Challenger custom 3 speed
  7. David Baker

Not at all! It makes me laugh. I should have played it up with the ace hardware encounter.
  8. David Baker

BO15 High Plains Drifter (The Finish Line)

Photography in the “Golden Hour”
  9. David Baker

BO15 Dumpster Diamond (Formerly "First Ever Build Off with a Postwar Hawthorne")

I didn’t think to worry about it and can’t remember what I did. All I know is it’s on my finish journal. I hope it’s accessible
  10. David Baker

Thank you! I’m glad you like it. And I’ve been mistaken a few times for Seth Rogan. Just a few days ago someone repeatedly said “hey man! I love your new movie! I was going in to ace hardware and just ignored him. When I was younger I got mistaken for Seth Greene. I’m in and from Kansas.
  11. David Baker

Thanks man! Looks like you have fun tinkering with photos. I didn’t want to make any adjustments by editing the photos. They are just as they were shot. I wanted to give an honest representation of the bike. But I like what you did there.