Recent content by Dr. Tankenstein

1. Dr. Tankenstein

Fatbelly Bobber - time for a cool change, now the Toadmaster

Funny, they show for me. I abandoned Photobucket years ago. My image pics are straight to the forum now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Dr. Tankenstein

You never know....... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Dr. Tankenstein

I still have that bottle opener, it wouldn’t mount to the Brooks, thanks for reminding me, gotta see if I can reinstall it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Dr. Tankenstein

Replaced the small flashlight in the rack that lights the green taillight with a new TAC flashlight. WAY brighter Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Dr. Tankenstein

Well, the nose of old Brooks B72 tore off a few months back, so I replaced it with another one from my stash, but while I love those saddles it just wasn’t ‘right’ for this bike. Now that this is my ‘ride it now and again’ bike. I didn’t need that good a saddle on it either. So, I worked a...
  6. Dr. Tankenstein

New Fat Bike front wheel with disc compatible hub

Awesome meeting you today dude! Looking forward to lots of rides, part exchanges and bikes in the future! Cheers, Rob Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Dr. Tankenstein

SOLD Kenda new 24X3 tire and tube $40

I’d be all over this if I didn’t already have a set of these (and the ‘matching’26x2.125 model) Great tire, great price, especially with the tube Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Dr. Tankenstein

What about YELLOW bikes?!

The run of frames came out SO nice! I’d ride the tires off of one! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Dr. Tankenstein

I said I wasn't going to do it, and well I did.

Thanks for the education, on that, I had always wondered about how a banana seat would pivot with the suspension sissy bars. I just assumed they were just left ‘hand tight’ instead of cinched down. We get gifts of knowledge every day, that’s why it’s called the ‘present’ Cheers! Sent from my...
  10. Dr. Tankenstein

Profile shot of the rim Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Dr. Tankenstein

Like the title states this is a new 26x100mm (4 in.) wheel. Looks to be brand new, although it’s missing one lug nut. Spins perfectly true. Looking for $40 +shipping in the continental US. Cheers! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Dr. Tankenstein

I said I wasn't going to do it, and well I did.

Parts sourcing is half the fun of a build like this. May I ask what a floating clamp is? I’ve never heard of one before Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Dr. Tankenstein

Brushed metal number plate? Lexan for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 WAHA-SEDB-3 (TRIKE-TOR...2nd Place)

Great building! May I ask, what are the dimensions, including height? Asking for me... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Dr. Tankenstein

Felt Torch Chopper

Could you cut the long BB bolts to fit? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk