Recent content by escape*artist

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. E

Vermin in my attic

Thanks. Good to finally make in the front door. I have been admiring from afar for the last few months. Those first long-winded posts were typed in advance whilst installing vapor retarder and electrical in workshop. A little here, a little there. I had to be able to "drop and run" or it...
  2. E

Vermin in my attic

Thanks. I am in a far, far away land known as Goshen, CT. About 1.5 stones throw from Chicopee. I noticed that many peoples bike pics have a stray aircooled VW or two lurking in the background. I spent many years eyeball deep in Type 3s....Fastbacks only.
  3. E

Vermin in my attic

Strangely enough, I spent many years tinkering with bikes (BMX/Road bikes) but never encountered really cool old stuff like I have been coming across recently. The Starlet was the first vintage fendered bike I ever sat on and was floored at how cool big fenders look and feel. That is all it...
  4. E

Vermin in my attic

Greetings All, My name is Gerald. I am a born mechanic, craftsman, artist, generally handy guy. I was born with a rusty thumb and have always been fascinated by anything that takes me back to a bygone era. I have dabbled in vintage cars over the years, but the past 12+ years of projects have...
Back