Recent content by Hitman44

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Hitman44

WTB — Muscle bike parts for skyway

i am still looking for parts for my nice skyway project. Does anyone know of any?
  2. Hitman44

stuff

Do you still have the firestone cruiser badge
  3. Hitman44

Monark super deluxe

This is a really really nice bike. Too nice for me. I just get things all scratched up in the garage ... let’s take cash and trade! Who wants to ride an eye popper?
  4. Hitman44

Monark super deluxe

Up for sale is an excellent restoration bike. I was professionally done in a auto restoration shop. It has incorrect pedals, stem, bars and grips. Otherwise it is a great display bicycle or just pedal it around. To restore a bike these days for are looking at at least $1,500 when you include the...
  5. Hitman44

1966 stingray Fastback

this is a very nice original paint Fastback frame, work and guard. I bought it two years ago off of eBay and I am just too deep in projects. I paid $425 will sell for $355.
  6. Hitman44

Westpoint flying wedge 3 speed

as you know this is kind of a rare bike. This has a lot of correct parts but also some incorrect ones as well. The paint has been touched up in spots. I am asking $850 OBO for this odd, rare muscle bike.
  7. Hitman44

Help with a 24/20 skyway muscle

Any ideas where to find any parts? Can you please post some detailed pics of your bike? Thank you!
  8. Hitman44

Thanks guys just hoping somebody knows something
  9. Hitman44

Anyone?
  10. Hitman44

Yup
  11. Hitman44

Hey guys — can you guys help me find some parts for this rare bad boy?
  12. Hitman44

Iverson parts wanted!!

Yup I got to it!!! Thank you!!! So, if you see anything else ... I am also trying to put together a slingshot at some point. I hav Ethel frame and the fork is all so far.
  13. Hitman44

Iverson parts wanted!!

Any parts available?
  14. Hitman44

Craigslist Shelby

Shelby Bikes rule!
  15. Hitman44

1967 Huffy Rail

Ya me too!
Back