OPINION PLEASE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First and foremost, thanks to everyone for their input. Here is the finished version......ended up with apes, and instead of the 24 x 3 in the front (could never get the brake set up right with the 24) or the 26 x 1.75, ended up with a 26 x 2.125 that tread matched the rear 24 x 3. My youngest son asked if he could have the bike when we shot this pic......hey, he's gettin' all A's and B's in school.....so, he is the new proud owner.

100_1460.jpg

My thanks again for everyone's comment, suggestions, and encouragement!

I would do the coaster, but the new owner prefers the rear freewheel and handbrake....LOL.

He does. He's a great kid. He has volunteered to roadtest all my builds. Someone has to make the sacrifice! Besides, if/when his bikes need work, he always wants dad on his good side.

i agree version three no chain guard for me a laid back seat post and a nice springer seat and im partial to springer forks

texasbigjon said:
it was obvious for me! :eek: #1 would make a great stripped down gasser look , with a few mods! :D
thats what i was thinking... i vote #1 for the gasser look. have to change the bars tho?

by the way russ, im using your headlights i bought from ya on the next build......

Latest posts

Back