BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finishing up this vintage Roadmaster Motocyke for my grandson. Sulley

006-11.jpg

I keep that one under the bed. Wish I had a dollar every time I talked about selling it. Lol

Figured I'd throw up a few pics of my Liquor since I've changed out a couple parts in the last year or 2. Biggest differences since the old photos I had up here are that now it's got S&M Perfect 10 bars, a Primo 330mm post, an FBM slim pivotal seat, Odyssey Jim Cielencki magnesium pedals and Shadow Conspiracy Little Ones pegs. Love this bike.

IMGP0320.jpg

IMGP0325.jpg

this was sitting in my basement collecting dust,so one weekend i tore it apart and cleaned it up.I rode it from time to time,but it mainly collected more dust.i put it on CL,and a week later a guy stopped by with his 12 yr old son to pick up his first BMX bike.i knew he would beat the snot out of it like it was meant to be.
2011-08-13_11-20-29_569.jpg

getting new paint soon!

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back