BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
REBUILD3.jpg

TRIBUTE00150.jpg

24'' goodness!!!! posted this before but all changed up how its probably gonna stay for a while.2010 24'' Tribute frame,Ciari forks,Envy wheels,Profile hubs,Redline 2 piece cranks,Tree sprocket,foldable kenda 2.1 tires,Fly bars,Sunday stem,ody pedals,Shadow stem and seat.

Lookin' awesome...that's one steep top tube. :shock:

I'm starting to have a new-found appreciation for new school BMX. I was at Richardson Bike Mart today and I ended up in the BMX section.

The Sunday and Fit bikes they had in stock were pretty incredible. The 20.75" top tube make them rideable for folks up to 6 foot.

If I ever ended up with one I'd have to raise the seat post though...ha ha. :lol:

IMG_1231-1.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

Thats because the seatpost is only 2'' long!!! :lol: :lol: No but with a new school bike your more inclined to bunnyhop and jump everything in site.If I do sit down its only on longer rides and its inbetween pedaling.if you havent bought a new school bike yet i would really push getting one.Alot more doors will open up as far as riding more aggresivly.

Well....I just turned 40 in May and I'm pretty out of shape so the word "aggressive" doesn't get used much in my life these days. :lol:

Back