US...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Us..

Metty! I grew up with that Caddy at the end of my drive way :D And Markm, I love the Warlock! I had 2 NJ basses, I now have a 5 string and LOVE it :mrgreen:

Beginning to mock up a Monarch, so after seeing this post, I guess I'll post a pic. (I'm the one WITHOUT the wheels).

gramp3001.jpg

Firewalker said:
great pics guys!

man I have forgotten what a blue sky looks like :cry: is that a blue sky steve? I want it to be warm again!

FW
ME TOO! I've forgotten what green grass looks like also! And I'm tired of shoveling! :x
L8 EM

Here I am on New Years Day 2008 at the Grand Canyon.

mecanyon.jpg

My sons high school band marched in the Fiesta Bowl Parade in Phoenix and I tagged along as a chapperone. We bussed out of Tempe at 4:45AM that morning and boarded the Grand Canyon Railway at Williams AZ for the train ride to the South Rim. It was cold, but got to see some beautiful country. Thanks!!!

This is a few years old, but it's me.... :mrgreen:
Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

thats Dangratsdan and the "Beer Truck Bike" on Coasters BC ,Cardboard Box Night 2007. Great fun. Keep it rollin'. Dangerous Dan

cardboard2.jpg

Heres my 2 cents,..This pic is from a different thread A while back, Thats me in da middle sitting[obviously] I'm with the kids at my youth center[well not mine, I volunteer] We teach kids how to work on bikes :mrgreen:
GRPFOTO.jpg

this pic is old, sometime we get twice as many and THAT IS a Handfull :)

Firewalker said:
great pics guys!

man I have forgotten what a blue sky looks like :cry: is that a blue sky steve? I want it to be warm again!

FW

I LOVE Snow. snow=money. I shovel it for ppl. AND NOTHING BEATS A GAME OF FOOTBALL WITH MY FRIENDS IN THE SNOW.

ricksterr1221 said:
I LOVE Snow. snow=money. I shovel it for ppl. AND NOTHING BEATS A GAME OF FOOTBALL WITH MY FRIENDS IN THE SNOW.
Come on out Ricky!I'll pay ya!I've got a driveway that can fit 10 cars.That's why I only shovel 1/4 of it. :wink:
L8 EM

Here's a recent pic of me and my little boy in the igloo I made in our backyard.
2178441746_227fca6767.jpg

And this is why I don't ride in the winter.
2177651223_e34243ed25.jpg

Latest posts

Back