US...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While the fish is impressive, I'm more impressed with how your friend is able to balance a rod and reel on his hat! :lol:

Just kiddin'.....great shot!

Clothespin- passion for bikes. Kamaloops are part of the trout family arent they? A friend caught a 51" on that same trip- crazy fun of a flyrod.

DD- That was on Lake Creek about an hours flight north of Ankorage. Float plane in, raft down, float plane out. I bet the vintage bikes are harder to come by in Alaska.

CMAN

Kamloops is a species of Trout.
Kamloops is World Renound for it Fly Fishing.
The Kamloops Rainbow are of the biggest you will ever catch!

here's a link...
Click here

my biggest on my 7 weight 8 foot Rod was about a 7 LBS Kamloops Rainbow.
With a Silver Muddler..on top,Floating line...at Sun Down.
It pulled me around in my Float Tube for a good half an hour
with a 3 LB tippit tied to my leader I was patient to say the least!

Then I went home and Rode my Kona Mountain Bike.....
....thought I'd throw that in for the "Non-Fisher persons"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh here I am with one of my bikes at a local car show in the park
not the best pic of me or the bike, my 11yo had the cammera.
100_2687.jpg

this is after i wrecked on a rat rod bike. the ambulance driver took this photo...
ween.jpg

kidding... halloween a couple of years ago, (i made the facial appliance, it covers my whole face... we stormed the local costume parade for kids, on our "special" bikes... check out my western flyer tandem, with home made corpse on the back that pedals...

DSC00571edit.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

i LITERALLY don't have a single picture of me. here's a hallowe'en pic i guess.

435220193_l.jpg

and my cars

BuickBig.jpg

BuickSkirts.jpg

DSC02226.jpg

DSC02227.jpg

HAHAHAH my FIRST car when i was 16! I LOVE IT! best times in that truck
bl2.jpg

Re: Us..

Me my shop and my other passion...scooters!

ME.jpg

Oh and me on some bike.... LOL

MeRight.jpg

Aaron

Re: shrek

Hooch said:
Ya I have a myspace pic form my bathroom! lol
717305175_l.jpg

Obviously I'm heavily tattooed
this is my multi award winning tattoo (warning buttcrack)

316528045_l.jpg
my kid saw the first pic of hooch and asked if that was shrek............i said yeah without the green.no offense intended :mrgreen:

my kid saw the first pic of hooch and asked if that was shrek............i said yeah without the green.no offense intended

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not really a new member, but here is a pic of my son and I last year at the FBM GHC Can Am pixie madness in Hamilton Ontario.

FBMHamilton2007.jpg

This is me @ Kruise of Klamath.Out of 300 cars and trucks,This 30'Ford Rat was my favorite!(followed by the 69'GTO convertable) Ahhhhhhhhh...I miss short's weather :!: :!: :!: :!:
L8 EM

Its cool to see this old post come up again. I realized after going through it that I never posted a pic of myself, so here it is from the Owasso Bike Fest last summer. I'm closest to the cammera losing the slow race to Bigdaddydouble (aka...Jeremy) and in the background is my dad, Rich in his signature camoflage baseball hat...Kelly
2007_09027yearitch20017.jpg

Back