Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ichi bike

monark 24" beast

so this the crazyest bike anybdy has ever brought in im not sure if it was to just put plants on in the garden or it was actualy used as an exercise bike but i have a huge soft spot for these 24" bikes and this one was no exception i love the lines it kinda funny cause the guy who brought it...
  2. ichi bike

ichi bike

wow this form is so huge and amazing i am truly humbeled by the amazing work everyone is doing with bikes around the world really inspirational depressing and challenging depressing to know that a the little ideas that are klunking around in my head are already being done over and over but...
  3. ichi bike

Puerto Rican Barrio Burner

i try to do kind of a period piece like maybe 1977 bronx what would a really cool 13 year olds bike look like maybe he found all these parts and put them together its got a flash light with an old inter tube wrapped around it to hold it on and there is a little Russian tool box mounted behind...
  4. ichi bike

intro from dan at ichi bike

this is my third and final attempt at trying to do a intro i am supper busy so i am am of corse multi tasking and i think by the time i submit i am not logged on so it deletes every thing i wrote and i am tiered of the story so i say hello and hope to chat withe you all later
  5. ichi bike

Puerto Rican Barrio Burner

this is so cool i am so stoked to finaly get to join in the build off kind feels like a real honor i think im blushin its a 24"rusty hawthorne http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h36 ... G_2047.jpg this going to be cool! thats all fo now
Back