monark 24" beast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so this the crazyest bike anybdy has ever brought in im not sure if it was to just put plants on in the garden or it was actualy used as an exercise bike
but i have a huge soft spot for these 24" bikes and this one was no exception i love the lines
it kinda funny cause the guy who brought it to me also brought me the larger than life sissy bar thats on it
the seat that is on it is my favorite skate bord seat we have made.
we had to trouw caution to wind and weld the seat post in so if someone wants it lower well have to get out the hack saw
its got some super fat cyclops 24*2.40 tiers on red line cranks
26" springer
one of the coolest builds i have got to do

IMG_3382.jpg

IMG_3395.jpg

IMG_3445.jpg

IMG_3446.jpg

IMG_3454.jpg

IMG_3464.jpg

IMG_3462.jpg

IMG_3456.jpg

Its a very nice ride, but the chainguard must be cutted! It looks bad with it! What coloure it will have?

At first glance I thought it was wrapped in aluminum foil and I thought, "well.......at least the aliens won't be able to hear its thoughts"..... Very cool!

That thing is Perfect! Great seat also you have a good eye for design. Gotta try and stop in on my next trip down 80 on the way to Co.

The straight lines of the seat, springer fork, and sissy bar enhance the (almost) straight bar on the Monarch frame (plus the headtube)
The black rims make the tires look huge. They all work well together.

Back