Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. gokart25

Found these yesterday

Yes, the top bearing is recessed into the head tube. I haven't figure that out yet(I've never seen that before).. I might have to take it apart to look at it. The Shapleigh forks look bent back a little, like someone ran into a wall.
  2. gokart25

Found these yesterday

These were literally in a barn.. I don't know what to do with them, I might move them over to the for sale thread. I can't find much about the Shapleigh hardware "Special". The other is a Schwinn, but haven't determined the model and year yet... Any interest or help identifying these...Thanks
  3. gokart25

Dyno-Matic Blue Cruiser

I finally found one, It's kinda tough in Iowa. Does anyone know what year these are? Rides smooth!
  4. gokart25

New Felt "El Guapo"

Here's my El Guapo - I haven't put together....Yet.. http://cedarrapids.craigslist.org/bik/4863124376.html
  5. gokart25

firsty fumble ?

watch this ... at 1:33 you'll see the cylinder, and the bearing goes in first.
  6. gokart25

firsty fumble ?

on the drive sprocket side, the bearing goes in the hollow shaft, right in the middle of the drive gear, then a cylinder(about 1" long) goes in to hold it in. Put some grease on the bearing.
  7. gokart25

The Baron

I like those bars!!
  8. gokart25

79 Takara Outlaw

I had one of those... It was my first BMX race bike, & freestyle bike. It was solid.
Back