New Felt "El Guapo"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
View attachment 8705 Well Guys...it's all your fault! Now look what you made me do! :acute:
The next thing I think I want to do is mount a headlight possibly on it, so I'm gonna have to think about how I want to do it. i want it to look right, I don't want to ruin the looks.:39: And I'm open to ALL suggestions!

Here is a light on what my El Guapo looked like in one of it's previous incarnations from the original owner.
image-2_zps5af9190f.jpg

I am considering a small carbide lamp like this fore and aft!

Looked at allsorts of lights for inspiration from nautical lights, aircraft lights, shower heads, salt and pepper shakers, halogen downlighters and all in between, still no further forward haha but I do like the carbide lamps, expensive but then again I love the custom motorbike lights, seen some in brass and copper but its hard to justify paying out loads then gutting it to stick in some Chinese l.e.d's, back to square one! ;/

Getting some apes made up similar to this, the bracing at the top with the drilled holes will suit the felt 6 frame on My new red baron -

image.jpg
I added this headlight that I was waiting to use on something, It's kind of unique I think, and the chrome works fine with it. Multi - functional LED's I can make it Green at night.:cool2::thumbsup:
It can be Red, Green, Blue, or Reg. LED. Or it can be all colors at once!
Choose your flavor, I'll get pictures of it at night when I get the chance. But I think Green might be the ticket." Green Lantern" El Guapo! :grin:

So........Headlight? or No Headlight?

Last edited:
Go for it, it adds something extra details just dont forget a rear light! I am bidding on ebay for some old lights and if i get them, hope i can fit them with l.e.d,s in them as they look cool!

Back