Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MulhollandBikes&co

Pinstriping

Few weeks ago I acquired the Ed Roth brush and I've been hooked ever since: I knew I needed some more brushes than this so I picked these bad boys up on amazon: Don't have any images of my pinstriping yet but they're nothing worth seeing anyways. lol.
  2. MulhollandBikes&co

Phantom Janis

3. MulhollandBikes&co

Phantom Janis

JB Weld.
  4. MulhollandBikes&co

Phantom Janis

FINAL UPDATE: Here she is!
  5. MulhollandBikes&co

Phantom Janis

Update 8: Got my valve caps yesterday and my 3G Choppers pedals (courtesy of Ratrod Bikes and 36 Choppers) today. All that's left is to white wall the other tire and that is it!
  6. MulhollandBikes&co

Phantom Janis

UPDATE 7: Getting even closer!!
  7. MulhollandBikes&co

Phantom Janis

UPDATE 6: Almost there. Today was a real progressive day.
  8. MulhollandBikes&co

Phantom Janis

9. MulhollandBikes&co

Phantom Janis

UPDATE 5: Received the seat and all my painting stuff in the mail Friday so lemme tell you Saturday was one of those days. First I had to strip the bike down from mock up: And After I had removed the bearing cups I had to go run some birthday errands with my lovely girlfriend Emily: After...
  10. MulhollandBikes&co

Phantom Janis

UPDATE 4: Sprocket Came today! This concludes the parts thus far, all I am waiting on now is paint and the accessories with it I need to paint the frame.
  11. MulhollandBikes&co

Phantom Janis

UPDATE #3: After some lousy waiting and a trip to the post office I finally acquired my rearview mirror.
  12. MulhollandBikes&co

Phantom Janis

Yupp. Exact one. (Shipping was a pain though... They don't give a $30 spent get free shipping or anything like that either)
  13. MulhollandBikes&co

Phantom Janis

Second Update: Crank arms came in the mail from BicycleDesigner.com and holy moly! That is a FAT arm!
  14. MulhollandBikes&co

Phantom Janis

Update: Got the grips in I ordered from Goldfinch Cyclery in downtown Cedar Rapids Iowa. The brown is to match the saddle I will be buying off of amazon.
  15. MulhollandBikes&co

Phantom Retroadster Mk 2

Dang brother! That's some rad stuff there!
  16. MulhollandBikes&co

Buyer Beware....Walmart Chain Tool

Yyyyyyupp. Same thing happened to me four years ago.
  17. MulhollandBikes&co

Drag Queen

Thanks for the heads up, it's been three years since I've been on this site so this whole thing is new to me haha
  18. MulhollandBikes&co

Drag Queen

This bike I built merely for the sake of looks. You CANNOT for the life of you ride this thing because the forks threaded part is too short to fit where the stem connects so when you turn the darn thing the fork goes one way in the opposite direction of where you are turning. A bloody mess I...
  19. MulhollandBikes&co

Phantom Janis

Back in 2012 I started building Janis as a long fork bike. Well I wasn't too satisfied about that. So I threw on a smaller fork, and that was pretty okay as well but I still wasn't satisfied. My biggest problem was up until now I didn't have a bank account or a credit card to be legit parts to...
  20. MulhollandBikes&co

MHBC as of 2013

MHBC started off in a bad neighborhood then settled into the parents gragae, all in 2012. as of 2013, i run operations from my apartment kitchen which is surprisingly roomy :3 Use my basement storage unit to host all builds and loose parts Very private, very queit, and very relaxing atmosphere...
Back