Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Roadster16

T.V. & MOVIE CARS by Redd

Awesome! Love the A-team, Dukes of Hazard, and Easy Rider.
  2. Roadster16

Hi All

Thanks for the welcome Redd
  3. Roadster16

Hi All

Thanks Luke
  4. Roadster16

New Guy from Michigan

Welcome! We'll have to talk bikes sometime man. Motor and pedal. (those are my dad's Harleys in my profile pic)
  5. Roadster16

Hi All

Hey, new guys have to stick together.
  6. Roadster16

Jap Chop Project

^^^^^Words to live by. :lol:
  7. Roadster16

North Star Build

WOW THAT WAS FAST! Spent some time on the bike tonight. I tried out an inverted race look for the bars. Didn't like how it felt or rode, so that idea is out. Also I stripped some bolts. So I put it back pretty much the way it was. BUT, I've pretty much cemented the idea for...
  8. Roadster16

North Star Build

Hey first build here. Always wanted a cruiser like a Schwinn or a Micargi. Never had the money to buy one, so I decided to build one out of my North Star C320 that my dad gave me when he didn't want it anymore. (Guess he's too busy with his Harleys) I've done very minor mods so far. I moved...
  9. Roadster16

Hi All

Thanks man, glad to be here
  10. Roadster16

Retro Kustom. N.M. salsa (changes)

What color is it going end up as?
  11. Roadster16

Hi All

Thanks Lucas
  12. Roadster16

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Those bars or the cat. Can I have one? Please? :( :mrgreen:
  13. Roadster16

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Ape Hangers only? MY PEOPLE! Hope to have pics I can post soon
  14. Roadster16

Jap Chop Project

I'll always be a Harley guy, but that is one awesome looking bike bro. It'd look good sitting next to any horse from Milwaukee. On another note, what's the price tag on that mini Ducati? :mrgreen:
  15. Roadster16

My Bridgestone Motorcycle!

YOU LUCKY DOG! I've been looking everywhere for project bike in my area. That is one killer scoot. How's she ride?
  16. Roadster16

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

Beautiful bikes. Wish I had one to share. Some day
  17. Roadster16

Retro Kustom. N.M. salsa (changes)

Love how low that ride is. I'd be scared to scratch that rad paint man
  18. Roadster16

Hi All

I'm new here. Always loved motorcycles and bicycles, basically anything with wheels and handlebars. I come from a Harley family so I've always loved the cruiser look. Rat rods, bobbers, choppers, I love that culture and was elated to find it was in bicycles as well. Had fun putting parts on my...
Back