T.V. & MOVIE CARS by Redd

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100_5889_zps68b78ce6.jpg

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like them! I'm a van guy so I like The A-Team one too! I'd list the titles, but a couple of them might be questionable for this site so I won't try it! :lol:

No problem. There is always stuff for sale on them and the Forward Look site.

I love the A-Team too and I got two of the Hot Wheels but KITT is never at the stores.

silvertonguedevil said:
kngtmat said:
Real Cool. I will have to show everyone at both Christine Clubs the one with Christine & Arnie.
Christine Clubs?
Yeah those Christine clubs have some pretty cool yoo toob vids! 8) :wink:

kngtmat said:
No problem. There is always stuff for sale on them and the Forward Look site.

I love the A-Team too and I got two of the Hot Wheels but KITT is never at the stores.
Yeah I hear ya! I'm trying to find KITT too! So far I've got ... Hot Wheels:" Back to the Future" '81 DeLorean," A-Team" '83-'84 GMC van, "Scooby-Doo" Mystery Machine, the Batmobiles (one from the '60's T.V. show, the one from the Micheal Keaton & Jack Nicholson movie, and the Tumbler) and the "Ghostbusters" Ecto-1 '59 Miller Meteor. Johnny Lightnings: Milner's yellow '32 Ford from "American Graffitti", the MFP police pursuit car from "Mad Max" (although this version is oddly an AMC Javelin) ,the '70 Chevy Nova that Kurt Russell drove in Quenton Tarantino's "Death Proof"," "The Partridge Family" '57 Chevy Bus and Black Beauty from "The Green Hornet". Ertl: the General Lee. Muscle Machines: Jesse James' '54 Chevy "****nitupagain", his '57 Chevy station wagon lowrider(that was always sitting in the showroom at West Coast Choppers) and the Vanilla Gorilla rat rod that they built on "Monster Garage". Also, I have an old Remco Monkeemobile (with removable plastic roof) made in 1970 that my late Grandmother bought for me at a drug store when I was 5 years old (I'm now 47). I just saw this very car sell on a online auction (same condition,mint,loose) for $58! :shock:

Back