Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P-LoDiablo

new 1937 columbia 3 star

I picked up this Columbia almost complete minus wheels and some decals. I just got it running this weekend by adding a blacked out 3-spd wheelset off of an Electra of mine and I switched up the neckstem and handlebars. I'm going to have the tank and frame pinstriped and ride the heck out of it...
  2. P-LoDiablo

DESTINO FLYER

How do I put my vote in for Destino Flyer??
  3. P-LoDiablo

Schwinn Stingray Lowrider Frame

I picked this up from my local CL to use as a blank canvas for my first ratbike build. This is the end result.
  4. P-LoDiablo

It's a boy..No it's a girl??

So here she is after a couple changes. I swapped the bars and grips. I turned them upside down of course to give them that trackboard racer look. I also removed the fenders and switched up the white-walls for a set of all white fatties. I've got a couple more things in mind and I'm really liking...
  5. P-LoDiablo

It's a boy..No it's a girl??

I picked this bike up yesterday after seeing it on CL. I haggled a whopping $10 off the original sale price and picked it up for a total of $50. I was a little confused as to the make and model but I'm now positive this thing started life as a girls bike probably a Freightliner and later had the...
  6. P-LoDiablo

Not sure what I have here???

Thanks Bicycle808. I thought it might have been a girls bike to start but the welds on the toptube look so clean I thought it might have been made like that originally. I think I'm going to look for tank to add to it.
  7. P-LoDiablo

Not sure what I have here???

So I was trolling the list yesterday and ran across this bike. I made arrangements to pick it up today and after haggling the price down $10 to pay $50 total it is now in my possession. I really dig the front and rear rack and the frame is growing on me. Problem is I'm clueless as to what make...
  8. P-LoDiablo

83 Schwinn BMX

I agree with Araya51. These Schwinns are not given the credit that's deserved. Here's a pic of the bike that got me interested in the whole BMX scene.
  9. P-LoDiablo

Another 20 showed up tonight

I bought this bike off CL a few months ago. It's missing the headbadge but I was guessing Western Flyer by the chainring. I have since took it apart and added a sweet custom springer to it. I've also started a thread on the build on the RRB#9 buildoff section. Before After
  10. P-LoDiablo

83 Schwinn BMX

The Schwinn BMX bikes of the late 70's and 80's are cool bikes. They're not the most desirable but still rad.
  11. P-LoDiablo

RoadMaster Jr.

Is this a convertible bike?
  12. P-LoDiablo

1962 Schwinn Typhoon

I love those double straight-bar frames. My favorite so far. Here's my 1962 Schwinn Typhoon 24" BMX Cruiser.
  13. P-LoDiablo

Mexi-Cali Slim

I'm not certain on the size but I know they're oversized because they're motorcycle bars.
  14. P-LoDiablo

show off your looptails!

Here's my mini looptail. It's a Monarch MX12. I've only seen one other bike like it.
  15. P-LoDiablo

Mexi-Cali Slim

Here she is so far.
  16. P-LoDiablo

Mexi-Cali Slim

I put this together with spare parts I had.
  17. P-LoDiablo

Mexi-Cali Slim

Just what I have in mind.
  18. P-LoDiablo

Mexi-Cali Slim

So I found this bike while scouring CL and offered up a trade and the seller bit. It's now the canvas for my first RRB competition bike. This is my 2nd ratbike I've attempted so wish me luck.
  19. P-LoDiablo

55' Spitfire I p/u on trade.

That thing is sweet! I like the big tires. I'm looking for a temporary replacement set right now.
Back