Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

monark rocket help please

Yeah I've been waiting for a little more help. I was thinking of listing it for 450 and see where it ended up at I've search and just went with prices I've seen. But really have no idea on in. i know restored I've seen them $1500 and up. At my local antique mall there's one for $1800...
  2. T

I've done some searching online and one here to find bikes in simular shape and condition And the few I've found where priced around 500 to 600. Does that sound right ?
  3. T

Anyone have an idea of value. I might be looking to sell it soon. But not sure what it's worth. Thanks
  4. T

Anyone have an idea on a price ??? And any pictures of it all original
  5. T

Did some cleaning on the Vin tag And found the model number and win Model 3300 And 0993456 Not sure how to tell the year.
  6. T

I'm still pretty new to the old school bicycles and have a few questions about the monark rocket I just picked up. it's pretty much complete to what I know and no scratches only one small dent on the tank I do have the two front bars. And i do have tires for it. The only thing I don't have is...
  7. T

post trike pictures

Still a work in progress for the build off
  8. T

Rat truck trike build!!!!

Yeah me and my brother are working on it together so that helps moves things along pretty fast. were trying to get it finished up before the 4th or at least as much as we can. Still need to make the mount for the headlight and clean up the wiring and figure out what break lights were going...
  9. T

Have a little update I've been working most the weekend but when I've had some free time I've been working on the trike. I got a few dress up parts on and some wiring done and horn mounted. Here's a few pictures for everyone. Wanted to bring some more wood threw out the bike so made this...
  10. T

It started life as a 1950s 1960s huffy tandem
  11. T

You got me wondering what it weighed so I brought out the scale and this is what I seen 116.6 lbs. I was a little shocked lol
  12. T

Here's a picture of the front brake set up. Here's the meat grinder shifter handle And some parts I've been collecting from harbor fright online and the flea market that will be going on the bike. I have 2 other hood ornaments that aren't pictured not sure what one I'm going to put on.
  13. T

Yes it's very heavy so far lol. But the way they gearing is set up. You can't even tell. I'll have to weight it to see how much it weights tho And right now I just have a front brake I'm trying to get the picture uploaded. But the brake is a drum style brake I found on a schwinn scooter it...
  14. T

Thanks. And yeah its different I have some updates. Worked pretty late last night and got the frame of the bed done and then today got the inside of the bed covered in some old wood still need to get some sheet metal to cover the outside Here's the frame of the bed. Then here's the...
  15. T

Thanks everyone. And it's been a fun project so far. The rear wheels were a little tricky since the hubs are different then any one has seen around here. But managed to get them laced and they came out great. Got the wheels on and took it for a ride and it drives great Here's a quick pic...
  16. T

Hi everyone new to the sight with a newer build it's been going on for about 2 to 3 week now. So thought it would be fun to join in on the build off. About a month ago I was at a little bike shop around me and seen this rusty gem and thought it would make a fun build 1950s huffy tandem with a...
Back